本文档介绍仅当控制 Toolkit 配置时可用的功能。有关详细信息，请参见 Shotgun 集成用户手册。在 Shotgun Desktop 发布之前，是通过命令行脚本安装并设置 Toolkit 的。如果出于某些原因，您仍想使用这种旧方式而不是新的基于 UI 的正式方式，本文档概述了相关方法。
本文档介绍了如何使用基于命令行的激活脚本安装和配置第一个 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 设置。
注意：对于大多数用例，强烈建议您使用 Shotgun Desktop 以激活 Toolkit。本文档概述了在 Shotgun Desktop 发布之前使用的基于命令行的设置工作流。如果出于某些原因，Shotgun Desktop 不适合用于快速入门，下面概述的步骤可能会很有用。
简而言之，需要以下各项才能运行 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit：
- 一个 Shotgun 站点，可以是本地或托管的。如果您尚不具有 Shotgun 安装，可以在此注册以获取免费评估：http://www.shotgunsoftware.com
- 您的操作系统需要是 Windows、Linux 或 MacOSX
- 已安装 Python v2.6 或更高版本（但不是 v3.x）。
在 Windows 上安装 Python（单击以展开）
在 Linux 和 MacOSX 上，Python 是系统的一部分。在 Windows 上，需要自行安装 Python。我们建议您使用 64 位 Python 2.7，您可以在此下载安装程序：http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.5/python-2.7.5.amd64.msi
请注意，安装 Shotgun Toolkit 目前仍然需要一些技术背景，需要使用命令行和手动编辑配置文件。我们的目标受众是工作流开发人员。如果使用默认配置，则总安装时间应为 20 分钟左右。
为 Shotgun 站点激活 Toolkit
首先要执行的操作是激活 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit。一旦激活 Toolkit，将能够利用 Toolkit 设置 Shotgun 项目，为其安装应用，等等。第一个激活步骤包括几个不同方面：在您的计算机上安装核心 Pipeline Toolkit API，调整 Shotgun 内部的一些设置并安装 Shotgun 浏览器插件（作为桥梁连接在浏览器中运行的 Shotgun、Toolkit 和运行 Toolkit 的各种应用程序）。
步骤 1. 检查 Shotgun 站点
shotgunstudio.com 结尾？如果是这种情况，祝贺您！您应该已准备完毕，您的站点也已经准备好进行 Toolkit 设置！请继续执行步骤 2。
如果不是，请通过我们的支持站点联系我们 - 可能是您的站点尚未完全准备好设置 Toolkit，Shotgun 团队可能需要介入并执行一些小的调整，然后您才能继续！
步骤 2. 确保 Toolkit 处于启用状态！
执行其他任何操作之前，请确保确实已在 Shotgun 内部启用 Toolkit 支持。为此，请以管理员身份登录，导航到“管理应用”(Manage Apps)菜单，然后单击 Toolkit 旁边的切换图标：
步骤 3. 示例安装的磁盘位置
Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 是高度可配置的，并且您可以对其进行配置，以匹配现有工作室文件系统结构。对于首次测试安装，建议使用简单的测试结构。此设置由磁盘上的三个关键位置组成：
/mnt/projects - 这是存储所有项目的所有生产数据之处。包括 Maya 场景、渲染、Nuke 脚本、图像等内容。在继续操作之前，请确保该文件夹存在于磁盘上。
/mnt/software/shotgun/studio - 包含 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 核心 API 安装。
/mnt/software/shotgun 内部的配置 - 每个项目都有一个配置文件夹。在继续操作之前，请确保该文件夹存在于磁盘上。
请注意，不需要使用上面介绍的位置 - 磁盘上的位置完全由您来决定，并且在安装过程中将提示您所有文件位置。但本文档其余内容将假定您使用以上所示位置。
步骤 4. 为站点创建 Shotgun API Toolkit 脚本
下一步是在 Shotgun 内创建 API 脚本。每当 Pipeline Toolkit 需要与 Shotgun 通信时，便会使用此脚本。当激活脚本建立与 Shotgun 服务器的连接时，将要求提供此脚本。
确保您以管理员身份登录，然后使用右上角的主菜单导航到 Shotgun 中的“脚本”(Script)页面并创建名为 Toolkit（T 为大写）的新脚本。确保其属于
API Admin 权限组：
Shotgun 创建新的 API 脚本时，生成随机的身份认证密钥，每当使用脚本时都需要此密钥。Pipeline Toolkit 激活脚本将要求提供此脚本密钥作为安装过程的一部分，因此现在是导航到 API 脚本详细信息页面并将该值复制到剪贴板的好时机。
步骤 5. 设置名为“primary”的本地文件存储
现在，我们需要告诉 Shotgun 文件在磁盘上的存储位置。在步骤 1 列出的建议配置中，我们指定
/mnt/projects 作为所有生产数据在磁盘上的存储位置。现在要借助 Shotgun 注册这一位置。此操作可以通过在 Shotgun 中定义本地存储来完成。为此，您可以导航到站点偏好设置（同样，确保您以管理员身份登录到 Shotgun 中）并展开“文件管理”(File Management)选项卡。添加一个名为
我们建议的 Toolkit 评估入门标准配置需要此
稍后，当您设置自己的工作室配置时，可以修改和重新定义这一存储，甚至创建使用多个存储的配置 - 如果纹理、渲染、工作文件等位于不同的安装点或驱动器盘符，该功能将非常有用。
步骤 6. 调整部分 Shotgun UI 布局
现在要对 Shotgun UI 进行一些细微调整。在您发布文件时，Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 可创建发布实体，以便向关键资产（例如镜头和资产）添加“发布”(Publishes)选项卡。要执行此操作，请确保您以管理员用户身份登录。首先，导航到一个资产或镜头，然后进入设计模式：
现在单击其中一个选项卡上的小三角形菜单，然后选择“添加新选项卡”(Add New Tab)动作。这将打开一个对话框 UI。将选项卡命名为“发布”(Publishes)，并确保它与已发布文件实体关联：
说明(Description) - 保存本发布中的变更说明
创建者(Created By) - 创建发布的用户
创建日期(Date Created) - 创建发布的日期
步骤 7. 安装 Shotgun 浏览器插件
借助 Toolkit，可以在 Shotgun 内执行命令 - 例如，可以选择其中一个任务，在其上单击鼠标右键，然后选择“Launch Maya”，Maya 由此启动并已经预先配置以处理该特定任务。要执行此操作，Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 使用可负责 Shotgun 和 Toolkit 之间通信的特殊浏览器插件。我们建议您现在安装它。您可以在此处查找详细信息（包括源和安装程序）：https://github.com/shotgunsoftware/browser-plugin
注意：如果您的 Shotgun 是本地安装，例如，您的 Shotgun 站点 URL 不以
有关 Java 的说明（单击以展开）
以前，我们依靠 Java 小程序来管理 Shotgun 和 Toolkit 之间的通信。现在仍然可以使用 Java，并且如果没有安装浏览器插件，Shotgun 将自动回退至 Java 小程序。但是请注意，按照计划 Jave 小程序将被弃用，我们强烈建议您使用更快、更可靠的浏览器插件。
步骤 8. 运行激活脚本
现在，您已做好快速入门准备！可以下载并运行 Pipeline Toolkit 激活脚本。此脚本是一个很小的 Python 脚本，可以通过命令行运行。它将在磁盘上设置基本文件夹结构并从 App Store 下载 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit API。
单击以下载 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 激活软件包。
在下载激活软件包之前，您需要阅读并接受以下 Shotgun 服务条款。
Shotgun Terms of Service
By using the Shotgun Platform, including Toolkit, Screening Room or any other plugin or application ("Service"), all services of Shotgun Software, Inc. ("Shotgun"), you ("Customer", "You" or "Your") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features that augment or enhance the Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Use Of The Service
You understand that Service may contain bugs. You understand and accept that there are risks involved in using Service and that managing these risks are your responsibility.
- During the term of free use of Service ("Evaluation Period"), You shall:
- have no obligation to purchase Service;
- not copy the Service;
- not perform any reverse compiling or reverse engineering on the Service; and
- exercise a reasonable degree of care in protecting the Service from unauthorized use.
- Your use rights under these Terms of Service shall terminate at the end of the Evaluation Period.
- If You do not elect to purchase the Service from Shotgun after Evaluation Period, all of Your obligations under these Terms of Service shall terminate, except for those relating to the protection of Shotgun's intellectual property, including trade secrets, which shall constitute a continuing obligation.
- In the event that You neglect or fail to perform or observe any of Your obligations under these Terms of Service, Shotgun may immediately terminate Service and all user rights granted hereunder.
- The Service and all proprietary information and title relating thereto, including but not limited to patents, patent applications, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and accompanying documentation shall remain the property of Shotgun.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Shotgun cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Violation of any of these Terms of Services will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Payment is required in advance on a monthly basis (excluding Evaluation Periods). Other payment offers may be made by Shotgun, including a discount for advance payment of multiple future periods.
- All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. The Service offered by Shotgun does not include any tangible goods, nor is Service ever delivered by means of any tangible media.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your paid account. For paid accounts and free evaluations, if you wish to preserve your content, you are solely responsible for exporting / archiving such content from the Service to your local storage media, prior to cancellation or end of evaluation. All of your Content will be deleted from the Service after cancellation or the end of an evaluation.
- Shotgun, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Shotgun service, for any reason at any time, with two weeks notice. Upon expiry of the two week notice period of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and its content.
- You may cancel Service at any time from your billing and accounts center, found at https://shotgunsoftware.com/accounts or by giving notice to Shotgun. Shotgun will reimburse you for unexpired portions of any period(s) for which you have paid in advance, and you will not be charged again.
Modifications to Service and Prices
- Shotgun reserves the right to improve, add, modify or discontinue certain features or parts of Service, temporarily or permanently. Shotgun will make reasonable efforts to give advance warning of any significant changes. Customers that are self-hosted may elect to not be updated to the latest version, or upon request may 'roll back' to a previous version, always provided that the previous version is still supported.
- Prices of Service are subject to change.
- Shotgun shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Service.
- Our support team will try to exceed your expectations. You can submit a support request at any time. We will respond as soon as we can, usually within a day or less. If the issue is critical, put 'URGENT' in the subject and we'll fast-track it to the top of the queue and get back to you within the hour. Our official support hours are 9am to 6pm PST, but we do our best to respond even outside of those hours.
- Each Sunday morning at 5:00AM GMT, the Service will be unavailable during a maintenance window which usually lasts 5-10 minutes, but on occasion longer periods may be required. In all cases, we'll keep it as short as possible. Our uptime approaches 99.99% on most months, and we're working to make this even better!
Feedback, Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material or content you use in connection with the Service. Your profile and content uploaded or entered by you remain yours. However, you agree that ideas, suggestions, and/or feature requests that pertain the Service ("Feedback") shall be owned by Shotgun and shall be the sole property of Shotgun, with Shotgun having the right to obtain and hold in its own name all intellectual property rights in and to such Feedback.
- The computer code, documentation, visual design and "look and feel" of the Service are property of Shotgun Software Inc., copyright 2006-Present. All rights reserved. Shotgun Software (R) is a Registered Trademark. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of any of these elements without express written permission from Shotgun.
- If You contribute any software code, documentation, and/or other materials to Shotgun ("Contributions"), You agree that by doing so you assign all rights, interest, and title to Shotgun; and Shotgun agrees to grant You a non-exclusive right to continue to modify and use Your Contributions for Your non-commercial or internal business purposes.
- You agree to only give Contributions of which you are the sole copyright holder and owner.
- You acknowledge that Shotgun may elect to distribute the Contributions on any basis, including under any proprietary or open-source licensing terms.
- You agree that if you have or acquire any patent or other intellectual property interest dominating Contributions, such dominating interest will not be used to undermine the effect of the assignment set forth above. Accordingly, Shotgun and licensees are licensed to make, use, sell, distribute, and otherwise exploit Contributions and their future versions and derivative works without royalty or limitation. This provision will be binding on Your assignees and/or successors.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders or authorized evaluation users. If the application is hosted by Customer, Customer agrees to use Shotgun's secure Virtual Private Networking (VPN) connection. This connection will allow Shotgun personnel to access the server in order to perform support, maintenance, and upgrades.
- You understand that Shotgun uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Shotgun, or any other Shotgun service or product.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Shotgun. And Shotgun agrees not to duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, license or exploit any of your content in any way in whole or in part whatsoever, except for duplications of data in connection with backup and recovery procedures.
- We may, (but have no obligation to), upon reasonable notice, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Shotgun customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of Service.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a.) transmissions over various networks; and (b.) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You must not knowingly upload any content which contains any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- In severe/extreme cases of abnormal bandwidth use, we reserve the right to throttle your file or image hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
Shotgun does not warrant that (a.) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (b.) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c.) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (d.) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (e.) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Both Parties (You and Shotgun) expressly understand and agree that the other shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if party has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a.) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b.) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (c.) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d.) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (e.) termination of Service; or (f.) any other matter relating to the Service.
Both Parties agree that the total aggregate liability to the other for damages in connection with Service or any other materials provided hereunder, regardless of the form action giving rise to such liability (under any theory, whether in contract, tort, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the aggregate fees paid by Customer to Shotgun.
- The failure of Shotgun or you to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Shotgun and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Shotgun (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- Reservation of Rights. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to grant either party, directly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license with respect to any technology or other intellectual property rights, and each party retains all right, title and interest in and to their respective technologies and other intellectual property rights.
- Confidentiality. By virtue of these Terms of Service, the parties may have access to information that is confidential to one another (Confidential Information). For purposes of these Terms of Service, Confidential Information of a party means information, ideas, materials or other subject matter of such party, whether disclosed orally, in writing or otherwise, that is provided under circumstances reasonably indicating that it is confidential or proprietary. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service; all business plans, technical information or data, product ideas, methodologies, calculation algorithms and analytical routines; and all personnel, customer, contracts and financial information or materials disclosed or otherwise provided by such party (Disclosing Party) to the other party (Receiving Party). Confidential Information does not include that which (a) is already in the Receiving Party's possession at the time of disclosure to the Receiving Party, (b) is or becomes part of public knowledge other than as a result of any action or inaction of the Receiving Party, (c) is obtained by the Receiving Party from an unrelated third party without a duty of confidentiality, or (d) is independently developed by the Receiving Party. Without limiting the generality of, and notwithstanding the exclusions described in, the foregoing, Confidential Information of Shotgun includes the Service, including any portion thereof (in both object code and source code form), and the Feedback, and any modifications and derivatives to the Service and Feedback, and any information or materials derived there from, whether or not marked as such.
- Restrictions on Use. The Receiving Party shall not use Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose other than in furtherance of these Terms of Service and the activities described herein. The Receiving Party shall not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third parties except as otherwise permitted hereunder. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party only to those employees or consultants who have a need to know such Confidential Information and who are bound to retain the confidentiality thereof under provisions (including, without limitation, provisions relating to nonuse and nondisclosure) no less restrictive than those required by the Receiving Party for its own Confidential Information. The Receiving Party shall maintain Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party with at least the same degree of care it uses to protect its own proprietary information of a similar nature or sensitivity, but no less than reasonable care under the circumstances. Each party shall advise the other party in writing of any misappropriation or misuse of Confidential Information of the other party of which the notifying party becomes aware.
- Exclusions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, these Terms of Service shall not prevent the Receiving Party from disclosing Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to the extent required by a judicial order or other legal obligation, provided that, in such event, the Receiving Party shall promptly notify the Disclosing Party to allow intervention (and shall cooperate with the Disclosing Party at the Disclosing Party's sole cost and expense) to contest or minimize the scope of the disclosure (including application for a protective order). Further, each party may disclose the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service: (a) as required by the applicable securities laws, including, without limitation, requirements to file a copy of these Terms of Service (redacted to the extent reasonably permitted by applicable law) or to disclose information regarding the provisions hereof or performance hereunder to applicable regulatory authorities; (b) in confidence, to legal counsel; (c) in confidence, to accountants, banks, and financing sources and their advisors; and (d) in connection with the enforcement of these Terms of Service or any rights hereunder.
- Source Code. With respect to any source code provided by Shotgun to Customer, such source code shall be subject to all of the obligations of these Terms of Service including the following additional restrictions on use and disclosure: (a) Customer shall allow use of or access to the source code only by employees or contractors of Customer who have a need to use the source code for exercise of Customers rights with respect to the source code as set forth in these Terms of Service, and who are bound to retain the confidentiality thereof under written non-disclosure agreements that include provisions (including, without limitation, provisions relating to nonuse and nondisclosure) no less restrictive than those required under these Terms of Service; (b) Customer shall maintain and use the source code only in secure, locked facilities to which access is limited to the employees or contractors set forth in subsection (a) above; (c) for source code that is useable or stored on any computer equipment (whether a multi-user system, network, stand-alone computer or otherwise), the equipment must have password-based access control, with each user having a unique user identification and associated password; (d) Customer shall use, and shall allow use of and access to, the source code only at its facilities; and (e) Customer shall maintain a record of all personnel who use or have access to the source code, the number of copies made, if any, of the source code, and the computer equipment and storage media on which the source code is used or stored.
- Equitable Relief. Each party (as Receiving Party) acknowledges that the Disclosing Party considers its Confidential Information to contain trade secrets of the Disclosing Party and that any unauthorized use or disclosure of such information would cause the Disclosing Party irreparable harm for which remedies at law would be inadequate. Accordingly, each party (as Receiving Party) acknowledges and agrees that the Disclosing Party will be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it at law or in equity, to the issuance of injunctive relief, without bond, enjoining any breach or threatened breach of the Receiving Party's obligations hereunder with respect to the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party, and such further relief as any court of competent jurisdiction may deem just and proper.
- Severability of any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions hereof and thereof shall be unaffected and remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the internal laws of the State of California to the rights and duties of the parties. These Terms of Service shall not be governed by the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- Disputes. If, at any time during the term of these Terms of Service, the parties have a disagreement, dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the interpretation or performance of these Terms of Service, or the alleged breach thereof (a Dispute), the parties shall in good faith attempt to resolve such Dispute. Any discussions between the parties in an effort to settle such Dispute shall be treated as compromise and settlement negotiations. If the parties cannot resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days from the date on which the parties first met (either in person or by phone) as part of their good faith efforts to resolve such Dispute, such Dispute shall be submitted to a single arbitrator under the rules of the American Arbitration Association's Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures, as amended by the terms of these Terms of Service. The arbitration shall take place in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. The costs of the arbitration, including the fees and expenses of the arbitrator, shall be shared equally by the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in strict confidence. The arbitrator's decision shall be based upon the substantive law of the State of California (exclusive of its choice of law principles) or applicable federal law (including federal arbitration law), in accordance with these Terms of Service. The arbitrator's decision shall follow the plain meaning of the relevant documents and shall be final and binding. The award may be confirmed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator's power to award damages shall be limited by the terms of these Terms of Service.
- Indemnification. Each party (the Indemnitor) shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the Indemnitee) from any loss, liability, damage, award, settlement, judgment, fee, cost or expense arising out of or relating to any third-party claim, action, suit or proceeding that Indemnitor has breached these Terms of Service or its representations, warranties and covenants hereunder.
- Marketing and Promotions. Shotgun may, upon the prior approval of Customer (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld), use Customers name and a general description of the services that Shotgun provides to Customer for marketing purposes (including in connection with a list of Shotguns customers and for a case study highlighting Shotguns services). Shotgun shall obtain the Customer's prior written approval of any such materials prior to release.
- Remedies. All rights and remedies hereunder shall be cumulative, may be exercised singularly or concurrently and, unless otherwise stated herein, shall not be deemed exclusive.
- Force Majeure. Both parties shall be excused from performance under these Terms of Service and any related Statement of Work for any period to the extent that a party is prevented from performing any obligation, in whole or in part, as a result of causes beyond its reasonable control and without its negligent or willful misconduct, including, without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, war or other hostilities, labor disputes, civil disturbances, governmental acts, orders or regulations, third party nonperformance, or failures or fluctuations in electrical power, heat, light, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment.
- Construction. The captions and section and paragraph headings used in these Terms of Service are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms of Service.
- Relationship of Parties. These Terms of Service shall not be construed as creating an agency, partnership, joint venture or any other form of association, for tax purposes or otherwise, between the parties, and the parties shall at all times be and remain independent contractors. Except as expressly agreed by the parties in writing, neither party shall have any right or authority, express or implied, to assume or create any obligation of any kind, or to make any representation or warranty, on behalf of the other party or to bind the other party in any respect whatsoever.
- Any notice required to be given to the hereunder, unless otherwise stated herein, shall be in writing and served upon the receiving party at their respective addresses herein stated (or to such addresses as they or either of them may hereafter designate) by facsimile, prepaid first class mail, courier service or by personal delivery thereof and shall be deemed to have arrived a) on day in respect of personal delivery; b) within forty eight hours of posting an inland letter and within six days of posting an overseas letter whether or not the letter enclosing the notice be actually delivered returned or otherwise: and c) in the case of facsimile, on the day of transmission provided such transmission occurs prior to 17:00 hours at local time of the recipient otherwise it shall be deemed received the following working day of the recipient.
（本文档于 2013 年 7 月 13 日显示于：http://www.shotgunsoftware.com/terms）
现在打开一个终端窗口（或 Windows 上的
> python activate_shotgun_pipeline_toolkit.py
激活脚本将开始执行。它将提示您在各个点输入信息，完成后，您将准备好创建第一个 Pipeline Toolkit 项目！
在 Windows 上使用控制台 (
在 Windows 中，使用“开始”菜单启动控制台会话，然后导航到激活脚本下载位置文件夹并通过该位置运行 Python：
如果工作室使用代理服务器连接到 Internet，激活脚本（以及 Toolkit 操作）可能无法正常工作。在这种情况下，您在运行激活脚本时可以指定特殊的
PATH 环境变量添加主安装文件夹，以使您无论身在何处均可访问 tank 命令。
PATH 环境变量添加 tank 命令
例如，如果您运行的是 Linux 或 MacOSX 并使用上文建议的默认位置，则需将以下内容添加到启动文件（假设您使用的是 bash）：
现在，您只需在 Shell 的任何位置键入
tank 即可访问 Toolkit。
如果您使用的是 Windows，还有一个特殊的 UI 可用于修改环境变量：
C:\Program Files;C:\Winnt;C:\Winnt\System32。如果您已将 Toolkit 安装到
此文档中的下一步是利用 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 设置一个项目以供使用。请阅读有关如何执行此操作的详细信息。
一旦激活 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit，便可以创建自己的第一个项目。此操作很简单 - 运行
setup_project 命令，该命令将在 Shotgun 中提取一个现有项目，然后将其扩展到文件系统中。该过程首先要求提供一个配置模板以供使用。此配置中包含应用和插件要使用的所有设置、文件系统应如何进行结构化处理以及配置应如何跨部门更改。对于首次安装，建议使用我们的默认配置，其中包含最新的应用和插件组合。但是将来，我们建议您通过从现有项目中选择一种配置来轻松改进您的工作流配置。这样，您对项目所做的任何配置更改和改进不仅将惠及该项目，更将惠及未来所有项目！
要创建新项目，可以使用激活过程中安装的 tank 命令。只需使用
> /mnt/software/shotgun/studio/tank setup_project
在 Windows 中，它会是
> c:\mnt\software\shotgun\studio\tank setup_project
此命令将设置新项目并执行您需要的所有任务以便为该项目运行 Toolkit。在本示例设置中，您只需接受项目设置脚本建议的默认值。通常可以在看到输入信息提示时通过点击 ENTER 键来实现此目的。
用于设置新项目的起动程序配置包含特定的应用版本集。应用和插件经常更新，因此我们建议您立即运行 Toolkit 的更新检查程序。此命令将检查是否存在更高版本的应用和插件，并询问您是否要安装它们。如果已将 tank 命令添加到
> /mnt/software/shotgun/studio/tank Project bunny updates
> c:\mnt\software\shotgun\studio\tank Project bunny updates
现在，您已安装 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 并设置了自己的第一个项目，您的测试已准备就绪，可以开始进行试验和探索了！但在您开始体验其实际应用之前，我们建议花费几分钟时间观看我们的各种演练视频。这些视频演示了 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 的实际运行，以及它在 Maya 和 Nuke 这类应用程序内部是如何工作的。视频还简要介绍了发布、版本控制、加载等基本概念。
我们还有一份技术性更强的文档，从头到尾介绍了 Shotgun Pipeline Toolkit 中的高级概念，并讲解了一些更宏观的东西。在您熟练掌握了 Toolkit 开箱即用的功能之后，我们建议您继续查看本文档，以更深入地了解如何调整 Toolkit 以适应您的特定工作室需求。
动画电影“Big Buck Bunny”（大雄兔）由 (CC) Blender Foundation (www.blender.org) 提供