댓글 6개

  • Avatar
    Rob Blau 공식 댓글

    Hi Clayton! What are you seeing in that directory? It should look like this:
    https://github.com/shotgunsoftware/tk-core/tree/master/python/tank/platform/qt5

    That module is our compatibility layer that lets Qt4 code run in a Qt5 environment.

    Are there errors that you are seeing when trying to run the integration?

  • 0
    Avatar
    Clayton Campbell

    Ya the __init__.py file is in the directory, It seems to indicate that it should be populated with the qt5 stuff at some point during initialization.

    The tk-unreal engine script attempts to include QtWidgets from the sgtk.platform.qt5 module which doesn't exist which results in an import error. I am able to import the sgtk.platform.qt5 module itself but since it is just an empty init QtWidgets etc cannot be used.

     

     

  • 0
    Avatar
    Rob Blau

    Gotcha. That module would be populated when PySide/PySide2 is found while tk-unreal is initializing. Are you running the tk-config-unreal with any modifications? PySide2 should be available via the tk-framework-unrealqt framework which is setup here in the config:
    https://github.com/shotgunsoftware/tk-config-unreal/blob/master/env/includes/frameworks.yml#L58-L64

    If that framework wasn't available for some reason I think the result would be what you are seeing. If that still doesn't seem to be the case, can you open a ticket with us at support@shotgunsoftware.com and send on your log file (doc on how to find them is here)?

  • 0
    Avatar
    Clayton Campbell

    I have not made any modifications to the config. The PySide2 module exists in the tk-framework-unrealqt install directory and I can see from the logs that it attempts to import it during the tk-unreal initialization, but then fails to find Qt4-like or Qt5-like interfaces.

    I will open a ticket and attach the logs.

    Thanks!

  • 0
    Avatar
    Clayton Campbell

    Ok I think I have figured this one out. Looks like it was a permissions issue.

    We recently changed the server that these files are located on. Part of this was resetting the permissions on every file to 666. I changed the permissions on all .py and .dll files in the install dir to allow execution and now things seem to be working.

    Thanks for the help!

  • 0
    Avatar
    Rob Blau

    Awesome. Glad you solved it and thanks for letting us know what the issue was!

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.