Mokko Studio is one of the leaders of Montreal's VFX industry.
Since 2003, Mokko has worked on countless prestigious projects. Recent work includes Hitman: Agent 47, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Jupiter Ascending, Beauty and the Beast and Riddick. The studio is located on the Lachine Canal (one of the most scenic spots in the city), situated between Montreal's downtown core and the city's celebrated Old Port.
Mokko is currently looking for a down-to-earth Pipeline TD to join our team.
The Pipeline TD will essentially work with Technical Directors (TD’s) of each department (ex FX, Animation, 3D Generalist, Compositing, etc.) for resolving technical pipeline issues and optimizing creation tools, on a technical standpoint. The Pipeline TD will facilitate the communication between each department regarding that aspect.
· Create/implement processes, procedures with each department
· Work closely with technical director (TD) of each department to resolve issues
· Participate in Mokko’s pipeline optimisation
· Troubleshooting 2D/3D scenes for all departments
· Communicate with the team about tools and processes developed
· Must have +2 years of experience in the VFX industry
· Must have a bachelor degree in computer science, computer animation or related field; or equivalent professional experience
· Must have a good knowledge of Shotgun
· Scripting background in Python 2.7 or highter
· Knowledge of PyQT and or PySide, an asset
· Knowledge of Linux, an asset
· Working in team with programmers, with existing API’s and libraries
Montreal is the VFX capital of the world ! Come and join our team of talented artists and work on our feature length film projects currently in production.
Mokko takes care of work permits and will assist with lodging fees.
Apply now by sending your application to email@example.com