FLYING BARK Animation Studio in Sydney Australia
The company is seeking a full time Senior Pipeline TD to join the team for our CG animated feature film and television projects.
This is an opportunity to define workflows company-wide and manage pipeline interactions between Flying Bark and our partner studios across multiple projects.
You will be flexible and creative in your approach to pipeline problem solving, working closely with production teams to assess requirements and gear the tool-sets accordingly.
You will be comfortable working with the VFX and IT teams (both in house and in overseas studios) to set out pipeline and technical requirements, and you will help determine, modify and maintain the most efficient technical workflow possible.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line:
Desired Skills and Experience
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience working with animation pipelines in a Senior role.
- A proficient problem-solver, capable of finding creative solutions to both larger pipeline concerns and to problems that arise day to day.
- Capable of accurately estimating workloads and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable managing a small team.
- Be responsive and comfortable interacting with artists during peak times.
- A good understanding of asset design and conventions and their relation to an efficient pipeline.
- A good understanding of the all areas of CG production.
- A thorough working knowledge of Maya, Shotgun, PyQt and Python.
- Experience with RV, Nuke and Mudbox will be highly regarded.
- Your current status is legally able to work in Australia
About the company:
Flying Bark Productions is internationally recognised as Australia’s leading producer of quality children’s and family animated entertainment. We continue to be one of the most dynamic Australian animation studios, with the upcoming worldwide release of two CG animated feature films and multiple television series over the next few months.