Double negative are looking for a new Shotgun Project Manager to join their London team! Take a look through the specification below and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Job Title: Shotgun Project Manager
Reports To: HOO
Located in the heart of London's Soho, Double Negative was set up in 1998 with a team of 30 staff. Since then the company has grown to 1000+ staff, making it Europe's largest provider of visual effects for Film.
Over the past 12 months, Double Negative has completed work on projects including; Godzilla, Transcendence, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Tree of Life, Attack the Block, and Paul. We are currently in production on The Dark Knight Rises, John Carter, Man of Steel, The Bourne Legacy, Skyfall plus many more.
Key Purpose of the Job
To project manage the development and maintenance of shotgun and other specific production pipeline tools.
Needs to do
- Understand the technical needs of the production systems including Shotgun
- Advise on direction of internal systems and guide developers to meet the needs of the production team and artists
- Liaise with external providers to ensure smooth integration of new products
- Plan and schedule development appropriately to production needs and overall company direction
Needs to know
- Extensive understanding of visual effects pipelines
- Basic understanding of coding languages eg. VBA
- Experience with MS Project and filemaker
- Office, particularly Excel – Formulas, pivot tables and macros
- Experienced in database work particularly Shotgun
- Experience of working as a Producer or Line Producer within a visual effects or related environment
- Experience with both mac and Linux
Needs to be
- Confident when communicating with developers
- Logical and organised in their approach to problem solving
- Proven interest in production systems and particularly databases
- Proven in project management to a high level
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
Apply at email@example.com
Further info at - http://dneg.com/jobs/shotgun_project_manager_710.html