TRIXTER is currently looking for a Jr Pipeline TD to complete our Pipeline team. Long-term contract.
Location: Berlin/Munich, Germany.
- Respond to incoming support issues and clearly document solutions
- Maintain and support custom tools across the whole Visual Effects process
- Troubleshoot and analyze software/process failures
- Design and implement solutions for on-going production needs
- EU Citizenship or valid German work visa
- Proficiency in Python
- Understanding of Linux operating system
- Experience with version control systems like Git, Subversion, Mercurial.
- Exposure to VFX software like Maya, Houdini, Nuke or Katana is a must.
- Good English language skills.
- Experience with GUI programming (Qt, Tk, wxWidgets)
- Strong math skills (mostly linear algebra and trigonometry)
- Understanding of computer graphics languages; (OpenGL, Cuda, WebGL, …)
To apply please send you CV, availability and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org