Here is my situation
We are working on a CG show, animatics (Leica) reels come as one Quicktime movie per episode.
As we made reference from the Quicktime, we cut every single shot in the animatic using Adobe Premiere, and use that as guideline for our layout team.
In shotgun, we create Versions from those individual clips and use it as a base layer in our Layout department.
When they finish, the create playblast starting from frame 1 (our pipeline for shots) and create Versions,
The issue is when we use RV and compare between those version, it seems that metadata in the Quicktime files from animatics use the cut frame, and when we compare those versions, it won't match as the playblast start with 1 and the animatic clips start with their cut point, so they won't stack up properly with OVER Tools and wipe,
How do we make sure that the animatic start with with the first frame instead of their own cut point in the metadata