As of RV 7.3.0, the default Shotgun integration package is Screening Room for RV.
When you upgrade to RV 7.3.0 it is likely that the Shotgun Review package in RV will be disabled, and in its place, Shotgun Integration and Screening Room for RV will be enabled.
If you are already using Screening Room, there is nothing you need to do. Upgrade to 7.3.0 and it should work as expected.
However, if you are using Shotgun Review, you may need to adjust some settings. If you want to continue to use Shotgun Review, it is recommended that you do the following.
- Navigate to RV>Preferences
- Click on the Packages tab
- Check the Load checkbox beside the Shotgun Review package
- Uncheck the Load checkbox beside the Shotgun Integration package
- Uncheck the Load checkbox beside the Screening Room for RV package
If, however, you wish to stop using Shotgun Review and move over to Screening Room, you can do the following to ensure that the Play in RV menu calls the appropriate plugin for RV.
In Shotgun as a Site Admin:
- Navigate to Site Preferences
- Open the Shotgun Review section
- Ensure that Enable RV Integration is set to Yes, enable RV integration
- Set the Enable Shotgun Review for RV to No, do not enable Shotgun Review for RV
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
While Shotgun Review offers cut support, Screening Room is more feature complete and we believe you will have a better overall experience using Screening Room for RV over Shotgun Review. Both options are still available, for you but we've simply changed the default.