Note: We are aware this is a tedious process and have plans to allow you to do this directly from SG Desktop by selecting a checkbox to "force" the process again.
The steps you need to do to re-setup the Project are as follows.
Option 1: Manually remove leftover settings and re-run setup in SG Desktop
- Delete the PipelineConfiguration entity(s) linked to your Project in Shotgun
- Remove the corresponding pipeline configuration directory(s) on disk
- Set the Tank Name field on your Project in Shotgun to a blank value
In SG Desktop
- navigate out to the Project list
- select the Project you wish to setup
- Now you can run the project setup process again
Option 2: Run project setup from the command line with --force
- open a terminal
cdto the site config directory. By default these are located:
run the command
./tank setup_project --force
follow the on-screen instructions