We have teamed up with the crew at cineSync to release a deep integration between our two applications to better support production pipelines and remote collaboration. From Shotgun, you can now quickly create and update cineSync sessions for immediate review. After the review, you can export all the notes and annotated frames from cineSync right back into Shotgun.
Watch the video tour:
- Initiate and update cineSync sessions quickly from Shotgun playlists
- Publish review session notes and frame annotations from cineSync into Shotgun with one click, eliminating the need to copy information manually and take additional notes
- Store cineSync session files with the Shotgun playlists for future review
- Launch cineSync and join a live session right from Shotgun
- Transfer the media to review session guests quickly and easily with integrated FTP, SFTP, HTTP and Aspera clients in cineSync
- All the integration features are completely customizable and you can add your own functionality
Learn more and download
You can learn more about this integration and download the installer at http://www.cinesync.com/partners/.
This integration is free for all Shotgun clients subscribing to the Studio or Partner editions, which include API access (which this integration requires). You will also need a cineSync Pro license, which you can buy (or eval) at http://www.cinesync.com/partners/.
The cineSync team is taking the lead on support for this integration. You can reach them at email@example.com
The teams at cineSync and Shotgun have recently completed a deep integration between our two products to better support production pipelines and remote collaboration.From shotgun, you can now quickly create and update cinesync sessions for immediate review.After the review, you can export all the notes and annotated frames from cineSync right back into Shotgun.