Improved compatibility with Houdini 16, tk-core and apps improvements and bug fixes for different engines.
- Fixes to improve compatibility with Houdini 16. 
- Added style sheet file watchers for interactive styling when developing apps. 
- Shotgun Panel and Loader2 apps now redirect to the Media App page when clicking on the "play" icon on a Version. 
- Improved logging on tank commands. 
- push_config failure can leave target config in a broken state. This fix ensures that the target pipeline configuration is not corrupted and is always available in its original folder or as a backup. 
- The documentation link in the apps info sidebar wasn't working. This fix ensures that the documentation page opens after you click on the 'Documentation' button. 
- Nuke 11 was crashing on close on Linux. This fix ensures that no more crashes happen on close. 
- Multiple Shotgun menus can appear when sgtk is disabled. This fix prevents duplicate Shotgun menus when sgtk is disabled. 
- The Shotgun menu wasn't restored properly after sgtk was in a disabled state. This fix ensures the Shotgun menu gets regenerated successfully. 
- The method show_panel() did not return a widget instance. This fix ensures we are now returning it correctly.