This release provides various quality of life enhancements to the Shotgun Desktop and the Shotgun Integrations as well as some updates to the 3dsMax workflows.
- Product name comparison with the Software entity's product field are no longer case sensitive in our application launchers.
- A few URLs that had been broken by a recent update to our documentation have been fixed.
- The Toolkit applications launched from the Shotgun Desktop now log back to the Shotgun Desktop's console.
- A new Help item has been added to the user menu in the Shotgun Desktop.
- The loader application now provides visual feedback when an action is launched by a user.
- Bug fix for importing alembic files exported from 3dsMax
- Added the ability to import published images as a bitmap texture node in 3dsMax
- The Shotgun Panel now supports the same 3dsMax load actions as the Loader
- Bug fix for Loader first launch notification